Half- & Full day Rides
Day in the countryside with a long horse ride, either a half or a full day, picnic and/or Argentine barbecue:
We especially recommend one of our horseback tours that take our guests through the local countryside and may include a visit to a traditional village. Activities are designed according to the preferences of our guests (min. 2 people): the long horse ride can kickoff with a breakfast or finish with tea or else, we stop for a delicious Argentine barbecue (barbecue can be replaced with a picnic, if preferred) in the middle of the tour. If you are short of time, we also offer three hour horse rides with a picnic out in the countryside. Have a nice cup of tea or sip on a glass of champagne watching the sunset while listening to the sound of a horse neighing or the birds singing.
- Days: Every day of the year. Minimum two people.
- Duration: All day
- Riding experience: Not required; for the long, all-day tour we recommend to have riding experience.
- Horses available: For all levels.
- Language: Spanish or English.
- Food and drinks: Includes breakfast or tea, and Argentine barbecue or picnic for lunch. Also includes drinks and a glass of wine. The picnic / tea tour also include a glass of champagne.
Should you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know in advance.
- Reservations: Please call or use the reservation sheet on our web page. Payment can be made in cash at your arrival (US Dollars, Euros, Argentine Pesos).
- Transport: Transport is not included. La Sofía can arrange transport to and from Buenos Aires if requested. Transport services are provided by third parties. La Sofía cannot be held responsible for these services and merely acts as intermediary. Payments are directly to the drivers.
Reservation sheet »